What does your organization need from their learning management system?
A complex system with unique and personalized features or a straightforward solution that can expand over time?
A cost saving system to teach your remote project teams or volunteers?
Separate learning portals for unique audiences?
NeboLearning Non Profit Solutions are perfect for: System Executives, Administrators, Trainers, Employees, Volunteers, Beneficiaries, Donors and Partners.
Get your information out to a larger and more diverse audience.
Keep donors informed about specific or general projects and issues.
Increase the efficiency of your workforce and volunteers.
Notify partners of new ways to assist your efforts.
Create courses for your beneficiaries.
System Executives, Administrators, Trainers, Employees, Volunteers and Beneficiaries
Help them learn more effectively while saving time and money!
- Design the learning environment you need now, NeboLearning is expandable for future growth.
- Foster a social and informal learning culture knowing that employees and volunteers learn outside of the formal learning environment.
- Encourage interactive discussions and workshops to distribute this social and informal learning throughout your organization.
- NeboLearning is designed to be mobile. Trainers have freedom to create and deliver courses, from anywhere, at any time. Learners are free to choose where and when they want to learn.
- Administrators use NeboLearning as an analytical and predictive tool to improve results and continuous improvement.
- Structure course offerings by employee categories, departments, divisions. Assign courses individually and create courses open to all employees and volunteers.
- Build mobility and accountability into your learning environment. Establish goals, milestones and deadlines. Focus on the results.
- Teach more people simultaneously than can fit into a classroom.
- NeboLearning is flexible. One learning platform for all users or separated into various learning platforms based upon client needs...
- NeboLearning provides documentation and notifications for compliance and certification needs.
- Save time and cost of transporting employees and volunteers to training facilities.
- NeboLearning increases the amount of time employees and volunteers spend working by reducing travel.
- Use NeboLearning for on boarding programs. Teach new hires and volunteers; organizational strategies, goals and procedures.
- The notification system in NeboLearning provides instant information regarding a course to be distributed to all users.
Supercharge your webconferencing abilities to include INTERACTIVITY. A virtual drawing board over the slides allows you to truly emphasize important concepts. As you flip through your slides, they automatically update for everyone. Live chat and private messaging allow attendees to be active participants.
Invite a donor or partner to an interactive, live presentation, effective!
Contact with your remote project team with detailed new information, efficient!
Challenge your volunteer staff to create a solution, quick!
Donors and Partners
Keep them close and informed about your organization, its services and important projects. NeboLearning is designed for use throughout your extended organization. We will create unique learning platforms or portals for various segments of your business.
Instructional videos and workshops, Webinars, Discussion groups; all designed to help these important people and organizations to be continuously informed about your organization, its services and projects.
Donors - Designate unique portals for key donors, create several portals by donor segments or have one portal for all. Whatever you need.
Keep them informed about ongoing projects and services, get them excited by showcasing a new project or service, create demonstrational videos and hold live presentations. Everything you need to keep them informed and involved.
Partners - Service suppliers, materials, food or equipment suppliers. You decide if you need one learning portal or various portals for partner segments. Provide them with the operational information they need to work with your organization.
Prepare them for new project launches or operational changes ahead of time, teach them new techniques for aiding your organization, create demonstrational videos and hold live demonstrations.